As an accredited supplier for the Governement Procurement Service, the Government’s leading procurement partner for UK public services, Leasedrive Rental Management is able to provide public sector organisations with vehicle hire services under the following three framework agreements:
By utilising the combined rental fleets and branch networks of the UK’s leading vehicle hire companies, Leasedrive can provide its customers with access to more than 228,000 vehicles from 1,200 locations throughout the country. Our unique “no hidden extras” pricing policy and bespoke customer service centre also guarantees hassle-free car and van rental.
- Highly competitive rates from £11.62 per day
- Two hour delivery service
- Access to over 228,000 vehicles from 1,200 branches via a multi-supply channel
- Free delivery & collection to any mainland UK address
- Free delivery & collection out of office hours
- Free delivery & collection to home addresses
- Free from surcharges on one way car rentals
- Free unlimited mileage
- Free express airport check-in service
- Free breakdown recovery
- No registration tax charges
- Detailed online management reporting
- Instant booking by phone, e-mail or online via Rental:Manager™
- Dedicated account manager
The Leasedrive Rental Management customer service centre houses a state-of-the-art computerised reservation system that is integrated with our suppliers to allow efficient and accurate bookings in real time.
You can also manage your vehicle reservations from any location 24 hours a day via our award-winning user-friendly online booking facility Rental:Manager™.