mycar enables employees to drive a brand new car over a 2 or 3 year period for a low monthly cost and includes scheduled servicing, general maintenance, replacement tyres and exhausts, road tax, motor insurance, accident management as well as breakdown and recovery services.
Key Benefits – Employer
- Substantial National Insurance Contribution (NIC) savings
- Enhanced employee satisfaction
- A low cost employee benefit for the attraction and retention of staff
- Mitigation of duty of care risks, by providing new, fully maintained cars insured for business purposes
- Access to environmentally friendly, fuel efficient, low CO2 emitting cars
- HMRC clearance, tax and National Insurance advice provided by RSM Tenon
- Minimal set-up and management costs
- Access to a tried and tested salary sacrifice car scheme
- Potential savings on pool car usage and daily car rental
- Online quoting and ordering system branded with the employer’s company logo
- Ongoing promotion of the scheme via regular employee road shows and marketing literature
Key Benefits – Employee
- Access to 1,000s of brand new cars at low monthly rates
- Access to exclusive fleet discounts and corporate buying power
- No deposit or credit checks required
- No dealer negotiation required
- A lump sum payment when they sell their existing vehicle if privately owned
- Flexible mileage and terms available
- No second hand vehicle value risk
- Costs taken from monthly gross salary providing tax and national insurance savings
- No unexpected bills - servicing, maintenance and repair, breakdown and recovery, motor insurance and accident management are all included
- Secure, online quoting and ordering website available 24/7
- Hassle-free fixed cost motoring - just fuel and go*
- Dedicated one-call employee help desk and tax advice line
*Subject to terms and conditions
mycar offers a comprehensive quotation and vehicle ordering website, allowing employees to compare and order vehicles via a secure login online 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
The website is full of useful information related to the scheme like regular special offers available on certain models, key features and benefits, the scheme car policy, frequently asked questions, important insurance documentation and indicative vehicle lead time information.
Also available via phone or email is a dedicated mycar help desk team for those employees who prefer to talk to an individual about their specific requirements.