Contract Hire is one of the most common methods of company vehicle financing. We take the responsibility for vehicle acquisition, disposal, depreciation, funding, servicing, maintenance, repair and administration, leaving you more time to focus on your core business activity.
- VAT efficient – you benefit from our ability to recover VAT on the new vehicle purchase, reducing your costs
- Fixed cost with ease of budgeting
- Reduced financial risk – we take the depreciation and operating risks on your behalf
- Reduced administration – let us manage the day to day administration of your fleet, leaving you to focus on your core business
- Simple end of contract process – we will manage the re-ordering of the replacement vehicle with you or directly with your driver, and simply collect the return vehicle as the new one is delivered
- Fixed or “pay on use” maintenance – benefit from our nationwide service and repair network and cost-efficient processing, whether on a fixed cost basis, or at your risk
- Roadside assistance service – looking after your drivers in the event of breakdown
- Various payment profiles – flexibility to meet your needs
- Off balance sheet – you may benefit from keeping your vehicle asset off your balance sheet
Managing your fleet couldn’t be easier. As a Leasedrive customer you will be provided with a customised version of Drive:Manager™, our multi-award winning online quote to order system.
Drive:Manager™ is a comprehensive yet simple to use web-based system offering all-round operational efficiencies and covering all key areas of fleet management. You and your drivers (if required) can obtain quotes and order new vehicles, and track progress through production and delivery.
Once the vehicle is on the road routine servicing, maintenance and repair work can all be booked and authorised online. Meanwhile, you can make the most informed decisions, based on the best available and clearest management information.