In the case of ‘third party’ fault accidents it is important to recover the uninsured loss quickly, to minimise the cost of claims, which are used to assess annual premiums. We have a proven track record in this field, achieving a very high percentage on recoveries pursued.
- 24 hour access – providing expertise and support for your drivers when they need it
- Nationwide network of repair agents – quality approved to ensure that repairs are completed to the highest standards
- Full claims administration and management, including third party claims management and uninsured loss recovery with legal assistance – we’ll manage the whole process on your behalf
- Regular updates – we’ll keep you and your driver updated through our web portal and SMS messaging
- Proactive downtime management – we’ll get the repair completed as quickly as possible, reducing the costs and disruption of having the vehicle off-road
- Comprehensive management information and reporting – we’ll not only manage the process, but also provide information and advice on how to reduce occupational road risk in your organisation
All incidents are managed through a detailed workflow management system to help process the various stages of a claim through to conclusion.
The system has a comprehensive reporting capability providing you with important risk management information.
Accident management data is integrated with data held on Leasedrive's Drive:Manager™ system, and detailed, interactive management reporting is available utilising Info:Manager™.