Key Benefits – Fleet and HR Managers
- Substantial cost savings compared to paper-based systems
- Reduced administration supported by ‘push’ and ‘pull’ reporting
- Impact statements detailing total private/business mileage and CO2 emitted across the fleet
- Automated reporting highlights non-compliant drivers
- Accurate reporting reduces fraudulent mileage submissions
- Full integration with back office fleet and payroll systems
- Personalised system incorporating company branding
Key Features – Drivers
- Instant calculation of private/business mileage for fuel card users
- Monthly impact statement highlighting individual business/private CO2 emissions
- Option to offset CO2 emissions online using Carbon:Manager™
- More efficient and user friendly than paper-based submissions
- Ability to submit mileage information from any location 24/7
- Login process recognises each driver’s specific vehicle details
- Access to a detailed history of business/private mileage capture returns
- Email alerts to remind drivers to submit outstanding mileage returns
- Available to company car drivers and grey fleet drivers
- Ability for each driver to submit mileage returns for multiple vehicles
Mileage:Manager™ is integrated within Leasedrive’s online vehicle management system Drive:Manager™. It provides an online journey log, linked to relevant fuel card charges. It calculates the charges due for any private mileage based on the actual cost of fuel on the individual driver’s card, or based on an allowance specified by the customer.
It delivers accurate driver charging based on the agreed individual cost per mile and even highlights the effects of vehicle choice, fuel type and driving style to the company and its drivers. It then interfaces with your payroll and expense system to complete the transaction, providing significant savings in time and resources.
The system also supports cash refuelling with drivers reimbursed for any cash expense through payroll and can also extract data to produce accurate P11D benefits and P46 car form returns for best compliance practice, delivering an end-to-end fully automated and integrated solution.
Mileage:Manager™ is also integrated with the group’s carbon-offsetting solution, Carbon:Manager™. The accurate business and private mileage records delivered cover pre-agreed time periods and are linked to the volume of carbon produced, extrapolated from individual vehicle CO2 data, to allow the true total carbon output produced to be offset.
Monthly driver impact statements are generated for individual drivers demonstrating the impact driving their vehicle has had on the environment. Similar company-wide statements can be produced to allow fine-tuning of fleet policy.
Leasedrive believes that all information captured and reported complies with all HMRC guidelines, however with any tax related issue we always recommend that customers seek the view of their tax advisors.